Monday, August 18, 2008

Another plug - for a ridiculously thoughtful Christian blog

Hi all.

I'm adding another blog to the left hand side of this screen - http://innerandouterspace.blogspot.com/

This blog is by a guy with the screen name Uncle E. I've read a lot of his posts on some of the forums I've been on. Darwin, he would be a worthy debating partner for you. I'm going to follow his work, and I think thoughtful people on both sides would benefit from doing the same.

He also has some thoughts posted on a website called Reason and Belief, summarizing what we can determine from both science and faith on questions surrounding happiness and meaning in life. It looks like a lot of thought and research has gone into this, and it's well worth a read.

1 comment:

Darwin said...

Hmmmm. I'll have to take a look.